Resolve "Collect ideas for a first blog post: Introducing the Workflow of a new Blog Post"
Summary of workflow:
- Collect ideas for a new topic of a blog post.
- Open a new issue in GitLab to discuss the topic with the HIFIS team and exchange ideas about the topic.
- Clone the Git repository and create a feature branch to write the blog post.
- Setup feature branch in your personal IDE and the whole Jekyll environment for local developments.
- Write the blog post using Git.
- Push the feature branch into GitLab.
- Open a merge request in GitLab with the final draft of the blog post and open it up for a review process.
- Agree on a set of checklist items for the review process.
- Make final changes incorporating the suggestions from the review.
- Resolve all suggestions within the merge request.
- Merge the feature branch into branch master.
- Wait for GitLab CI Pipelines to finish successfully.
- Close issue as well as merge request and delete the feature branch.
Closes #25 (closed)