Bump rouge from 3.13.0 to 3.14.0
Bumps rouge from 3.13.0 to 3.14.0.
Sourced from rouge's releases.
This release includes fixes for the JSONDOC, Liquid, Magik and TOML lexers as well as the addition of the NES Assembly and Slice lexers.
If all goes according to plan, this will be the last release for 2019. Thanks to all the contributors who improved Rouge—this library wouldn't be what it is without you. See you all again in the new year!
Sourced from rouge's changelog.
version 3.14.0: 2019-12-11
- JSONDOC Lexer
- Update state names in json-doc lexer (#1364 by Maxime Kjaer)
- Liquid Lexer
- Add pattern for matching filenames to the Liquid lexer (#1351 by Eric Knibbe)
- Magik Lexer
_finallykeyword to Magik lexer (#1365 by Steven Looman)
- NES Assembly Lexer (NEW)
- Add NES Assembly lexer (#1354 by Yury Sinev)
- Slice Lexer (NEW)
- Add Slice lexer (#867 by jolkdarr)
- TOML Lexer
- Add support for inline tables to TOML lexer (#1359 by Michael Camilleri)
7e04388Release v3.14.0 (#1373)
d0aa1d2Fix lexing of comments at the EOF (#1371)
4bc1b33Add pattern for matching filenames to the Liquid lexer (#1351)
eda009bFix typo in README.md (#1367)
184848aAdd Slice lexer (#867)
b8b955cAdd support for inline tables to TOML lexer (#1359)
3da22f9Add _finally keyword to Magik lexer (#1365)
c75ec1aUpdate state names in json-doc lexer (#1364)
374ee22Add NES Assembly lexer (#1354)
- See full diff in compare view