Resolve "Support the OpenGraph protocol"
Open Graph Protocol metadata is added to each layout describing the page at hand for use in social media. A variable "layout" is passed via top html file into open_graph_protocol html file. According to the content of the variable different open graph metadata is added to the page.
There are 6 concerns:
- Is there a nicer way to get the full names of blog post authors by ID?
- Is the title and description of each page meaningful enough?
- Is the self-made HIFIS logo acceptable as image representing the project?
- Is there any other open graph metadata which should be added as well?
- How to test the results rendered in different social media of each page layout according to the open graph metadata given?
- Is there anything else I have forgotten?
Closes #48 (closed)