Bumps rouge from 3.25.0 to 3.26.0.
Sourced from rouge's releases.
There are two things to report in this release.
The first are the usual notes. We have two new lexers: one for OCL and one for ReScript. There are also fixes for the CMake, Crystal, JSL, Python, ReasonML and Rust lexers. Thank you to all the contributors!
The second is that I'd like to announce that this will be my last release as a maintainer of Rouge. It's been a terrific experience and I'd like to thank @jneen and the other maintainers for making me feel very welcome. I wish them all the best as Rouge moves to version 4!
Sourced from rouge's changelog.
version 3.26.0: 2020-12-09
- CMake Lexer
- Add missing CMake commands to CMake lexer (#1630 by gnaggnoyil)
- Crystal Lexer
- JSL Lexer
- Fix lexing of messages, nested comments, missing operators and decimals in JSL lexer (#1638 by Ben Peachey Higdon)
- OCL Lexer (NEW)
- Add OCL lexer (#1637 by Gerson Sunyé)
- Python Lexer
- Use String::Affix token for string prefixes in Python lexer (#1635 by Tan Le)
- ReasonML Lexer
- Improve support for comments in ReasonML lexer (#1641 by Amirali Esmaeili)
- ReScript Lexer (NEW)
- Add ReScript lexer (#1633 by Amirali Esmaeili)
- Rust Lexer
- Add support for octal literals to Rust lexer (#1643 by nsfisis)
1da8318Release v3.26.0 (#1645)
19da95aImprove support for comments in ReasonML lexer (#1641)
da7aa9aAdd support for octal literals to Rust lexer (#1643)
926f864Improve visual sample and macro support for Crystal lexer (#1644)
ddeab8eAdd OCL lexer (#1637)
96adbb8Add ReScript lexer (#1633)
9ceab19Support floor division operator in Crystal lexer (#1639)
57b4900Fix lexing of messages, nested comments, missing operators and decimals in JS...
16ffecbUse String::Affix token for string prefixes in Python lexer (#1635)
7f45c7dAdd missing CMake commands to CMake lexer (#1630)
- See full diff in compare view