Feedback from Guido about the consulting page
From @jucke (thanks for the feedback!)
A few minor nitpacks/suggestions:
- it is unclear, how many "pages" I have to click "next" trough - maybe indicating a "page 1/3, 2/3, 3/3" between the previous/next buttons might be helpful
- after clicking next on the first page, it took me a while to recognize that I need to scroll back up to the beginning of the form to continue - the second page is also shorter than the first, so that the "next" button was for me almost at the top of the screen. Is the splitting up into multiple pages actually needed for something? Maybe it is easier to just have one (longer) form...
- I suggest having to type the email address twice (with validation) as this is the primary way of contact and a typo there might lead to a search mission for an alternate way of contact
- I also suggest to change the first sentence on the webpage to "HIFIS offers **free-of-charge ** consulting" as I continuously encounter an expectation from potential customers that "nothing is free in Helmholtz"
Some parts of these are likely not possible, e.g. scroll issues, but we should at least investigate these things.
- email address validation - possible w/ limesurvey relevance questions/expressions/etc?
- text changes - see feedback from consulting biweekly
- pagination - can we reduce the size of the paginator? Or increase the number of pages to make things smaller on the page?