Portfolio: Mapping of gradual criteria need to be documented more explicitly
Gradual criteria generally map to integer weighting values from 0..4. Here some point distributions are described.
- However, it seems not straightforward to have them separated from the weighting tables of iterations 1 ff; they should probably be put together.
- They querying of services (the actual running of iterations 1-3) should be pronounced to have been taken place after the definition of beforementioned tables and weights. So far it gives the impression that weights etc. have been defined iteration by iteration, along with the service queries, which was not the case.
- explicitly map values to integers 0..4 - see proposal in comment
This applies to all criteria that are not binary:
- iteration 1
- 4 number of centers interested
- 5 number of communities interested
- iteration 2
- 6 time to get integrated to cloud
- 14 external users
- 17 long term perspective
- iteration 3
- 7 number of platforms interested
- 15 time for service integration
- 16 user effort